Mechanical Engineering by Thames and Kosmos
Build six mechanical models of the types of arms, grabber claws, and legs found on robotic machines. Explore mechanical engineering principles firsthand as you assemble and play with these working models.
- Learn how robotic machines perform work by building six different robotic arms.
- Special pneumatic system uses air pressure to power the models to move the robotic arm and a piston to open and close the gripper.
- Includes 36-page, illustrated experiment manual and assembly guide for detailed step-by-step instructions.
- Kids learn additional information about the models they're building and their uses in real life.
- Perfect gift to family and friends ages 8 above who loves robotics.