Star Wars - From a Certain Point of View - authors include Nnedi Okorafor
Experience Star Wars: A New Hope from a whole new point of view.
On May 25, 1977, the world was introduced to Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, and a galaxy full of possibilities. In honor of the fortieth anniversary , more than forty contributors lend their vision to this retelling of Star Wars. Each of the forty short stories reimagines a moment from the original film, but through the eyes of a supporting character. From a Certain Point of View features contributions by bestselling authors, trendsetting artists, and treasured voices from the literary history of Star Wars
- Gary Whitta bridges the gap from Rogue One to A New Hope through the eyes of Captain Antilles.
- Aunt Beru finds her voice in an intimate character study by Meg Cabot.
- Nnedi Okorofor brings dignity and depth to a most unlikely character: the monster in the trash compactor.
- Pablo Hidalgo provides a chilling glimpse inside the mind of Grand Moff Tarkin.
- Pierce Brown chronicles Biggs Darklighter's final flight during the Rebellion's harrowing attack on the Death Star.
- Wil Wheaton spins a poignant tale of the rebels left behind on Yavin.
Plus thirty-four more hilarious, heartbreaking, and astonishing tales from: